Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Launch at Sword+Fern!

This Friday night I will be debuting my fall collection of accessories at Portland's Sword+Fern store run by Emily Baker at 811 E. Burnside. The collection is centered around belt bags and handbags. I'm working in mostly black glazed leathers with some specialty embossed calfskins, distressed and washed leather and for the vegans out there reflective nylons flatlined with canvas for durability and substance. Within the coming months, I hope to bring more handbags to Seattle and expect to see a small line of limited edition winter capelets and doublebreasted knit hoodies. Hope to see you in PDX this weekend!

2 comments:

piojin said...

I'll see you there fosho!

Anonymous said...

tobi,
those are beautiful things you make. Keep up the good work. You are very, nice, good, cute child. I am very proud of you and so is your Doey.
Love,
Mama